We promote regional development and support the regional economy on behalf of the province of Lower Austria. We are there for you.
Facts & Figures
- Budget: around € 29 million is currently made available by the province of Lower Austria each year.
- EU co-financing means: € 47 million is currently budgeted for the period 2007 – 2013.
- Regional Support: from 1987 to the end of April 2013 2,317 projects in Lower Austria received financial support of € 1.026 million, bringing the total investment volume to around € 2.545 million. In 2012 alone, 106 projects with a total investment volume of approx. € 71.2 million – of which around € 44,9 million were regional support means – received assistance.
- Regional Services: 910 consultative projects have received support and co-financing since 1995.
- Support Processing: 686 projects with total costs of over € 341,4 million have been submitted, and funding of approx. € 124,7 million has been appropriated.
- Support Period: the extension of Regional Support for the years 2014 – 2020 was approved by the Lower Austrian provincial government in 2011. In addition, over € 29 million in financial support will continue to be made available each year. Together with the remaining funding support to be provided by the EU, Lower Austria's regions will have an additional € 250 million at their disposal.
Folder Regional Support
|Folder Regional Support||971.94 KB|
|Annual Report 2012 (German only)||315.11 KB|