The ClusteriX consortium is composed of the main actors of driving cluster policies in the participating regions/countries – in some cases this is authorities and in some cases intermediaries. Where project partners are intermediaries the relevant authority will be strongly involved and will participate in all meetings, where it is authorities cluster practitioners will be involved. The commitment of these "external experts" was ensured in the preparation process.
- ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria Ltd.
- Lund university / Cluster 55° - Communication and dissemination
- TIS innovation park. The innovation hub of South Tyrol – Exchange of experiences dedicated to the identification and analysis of good practice
- Region of Southern Denmark
- ERAI (Entreprise Rhône-Alpes International)
- Karlsruhe City – The Economic Development Department
- West-Pannon Regional and Economic Development Nonprofit Ltd
- INMA. The National Institute of Research – Development for Machines and Installations designed to Agriculture and Food Industry
- Tillväxtverket – The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth