The quality of food, as well as the safety in the poduction of food is a basic prerequisite for food companies to operate successfully in the market. In this key area of the cluster, the companies are supported in producing food of the highest quality and in designing production processes in such a way, that the safety of the products is guaranteed and can be optimised.
The Food Cluster, together with Lower Austrian companies, identifies issues for the development of innovative, cooperative and sustainable solutions in the priority area.
Current activities in the cluster
Projects in preparation
- Crisis and risk management in food production – We are looking for cooperation partners!
- Project Sensory methods in food tasting (Basic)
- Project Sensory methods in food tasting (Advanced) – We are looking for cooperation partners!
- Project Acrylamid – We are looking for cooperation partners!
- Consulting offer Label4Future – Submit now!
Projects in progress
- Project Klimatech
- Project FFoQSI
- Project NU4LIFE - Target group-oriented product development
- Project Fast Sensory II
- Qualification project "Allergen Management"
- Qualification seminar BrewTec II
- Project Frozen Bakery
- Project Convenience Packaging
Initiative digitalization in the food production chain
The manifold possibilites of digitalization offer simplification, precision and new solutions for the food production. The Food Cluster supports Lower Austrian companies in implementation projects:
Current digitalization projects in the cluster’s focus topic „food quality and safety“ (excerpt)
- Project SmartCow – completed
- Project QM4.0-Systems (HACCP) – completed