How do you manage to establish long-term and sustainable forms of innovation management in the construction industry of a region that enable high-quality, environmentally friendly and efficient construction and at the same time strengthen the competitiveness of the companies?
The most important factor here is to get everyone involved in the value chain and the construction process around one table. The traditional competition between different materials, construction methods and lobbies is left aside.
The list of Cluster partners is long and diverse. It includes
- Architects and specialist planners
- Contractors from all the construction and construction-related trades
- Master carpenters and timber construction engineers
- Manufacturers of building materials and construction elements
- Suppliers of prefabricated houses and prefabricated constructions
- Manufacturers of building services components
- Interior design suppliers
- Training and qualification institutions
- Research, development and testing institutions
- Relevant organizations and sister networks
In numerous cooperation projects, planners, contractors and manufacturers were able to build comprehensive solutions across the trades. Housing associations and developers were also involved. Collaboration across the disciplines and systems has contributed to pioneering solutions.
Green Building Cluster of Lower Austria
+43 664 601 19664