The "House of Digitalization" is the lighthouse of the Lower Austrian digitalization strategy. It is an important interface for digital transformation and is currently used as an interactive platform with personalized services and an automatic proposal system to network Lower Austrian companies with research and educational institutions, as well as being a meeting point for interested citizens in the field of digitalization.
The interactive platform www.virtuelleshaus.at cordially invites visitors to tour the virtual house.
The House of Digitalization is being co-financed by ...
The tasks of virtual House of Digitalization are to:
- Increase the transformation speed of Lower Austrian companies
- Raise awareness among the population
- Guidance and demonstration projects on all topics
- Strengthen and expand interdisciplinary and international research
- Simplistic access for companies to scientific institutions
- Offering the right information to evoke interest and eliminate possible fears.
The vision is ...
... to discover new worlds together ...
- by understanding technology
- using networks
- getting the right competence
- implementing ideas
The development takes place in a three-stage process
In the coming years, this house will evolve from a virtual international competence network house to the physically built House of Digitalization in Tulln by 2023.
The NetworkThe complete network, which the virtual house has jointly developed. Connections between know-how providers at the various Lower Austrian hubs like Krems, Klosterneuburg, St. Pölten, Wiener Neustadt and Wieselburg as well as the target group.Overview of the network