Technopols in Lower Austria
When research institutes, educational institutions and business enterprises create a unit at a site in order to do internationally recognized, cutting-edge research and to establish business trends, this is considered to be a Technopol with pioneering standards.
The Technopols are co-financed by...
Technopols are platforms for know-how transfer and knowledge dissemination and promote regional and international cooperation.
Thanks to these synergistic effects, a strong potential for regional and international cooperation and robust networks are created. The goal is to position Lower Austria as a high-tech center in Europe and to extend the regional value-added chain. That concept has proven success. The multidisciplinary collaboration has put our technopol facilities among the top-ranking research and development worldwide. ecoplus implements the Lower Austrian program „Innovation Ecosystem“ consisting of Clusters, Platforms and Technopols.
We act as your main contact and help you by:
- Launching and accompanying research and technology projects for and with businesses and research institutes.
- Acting as a hub between all partners from business, research, and educational facilities as well as a multiplier and key player.
- Identifying technology-oriented companies for settlement or start-up opportunities.
- Driving the marketing efforts for the technopol facilities as well as their technologically oriented development.
- Inviting technopol partners to professional events of technology experts and to networking events.